Shanghai Changhai Hospital is located on the bank of the East China Sea, on the banks of the Huangpu River. It was founded in July 1949 and was originally called the Affiliated Hospital of the People's Medical College of East China Military Region. It was renamed the Second Military Medical University Affiliated Hospital in July 1951 and was established as a Second Military Medical Officer in September 1958. After 65 years of construction and development, the First Affiliated Hospital of the University has become a modern large-scale comprehensive hospital with complete disciplines, distinctive medical features and strong comprehensive strength.
Shengjing Hospital affiliated to China Medical University is a large-scale comprehensive modern digital university affiliated hospital. At present, the hospital has three hospital districts and one education research and development base. The hospital Nanhu District is located in Sanhao Street, Heping District, Shenyang City. The Xiangxiang Campus is located in the slide road of Tiexi District, Shenyang City. It covers an area of 130,000 square meters and has a total construction area of 540,000 square meters. Shenbei Campus is located in Puhe Avenue, Shenbei New District, Shenyang City, with a total area of 235,000 square meters. The Benxi Medical Research and Education Development Base is located in the “Chinese Medicine Capital” of Benxi High-tech Zone, covering an area of 62.58 hectares. In 2014, “Shengjing Hospital SHENGJING HOSPITAL” successfully applied for “China Well-known Trademark”, Shengjing Hospital became the first comprehensive hospital in China with China's well-known trademarks.
The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University was founded in September 1928. Its predecessor was the former Affiliated Hospital of Henan University School of Medicine. In 1958, it moved from Kaifeng to Zhengzhou, and was renamed the First Affiliated Hospital of Henan Medical College. In 1985, it was renamed Henan Medical College. The first affiliated hospital of the university was merged into the new Zhengzhou University in 2000 and officially named the first affiliated hospital of Zhengzhou University. Has been rated as "three-level hospitals", national "baby-friendly hospitals", the national "100 best hospitals", "national advanced grassroots party organizations for the prevention and treatment of atypical pneumonia", "Henan Province hospital management annual advanced units" and other honorary titles .
Shanghai First People's Hospital was founded in 1864. It was formerly known as Gongji Hospital. It has gone through 135 years of glorious history. It is a comprehensive hospital integrating medical, teaching, research and prevention. Clinical Medical College of Shanghai Medical University. In 1992, it was first criticized as a tertiary hospital. It was rated as an advanced collective of the national health system several times, and was awarded a civilized unit by the municipal people's government for seven consecutive times (14 years). In 1999, it was awarded the National “100 Best Hospitals”.
Peking Union Medical College Hospital is a large-scale general hospital located in Dongcheng District, Beijing, which integrates medical treatment, scientific research and teaching. It is affiliated to China Union Medical University (in 2006, changed to Peking Union Medical College / Tsinghua University Medical Department), is its clinical medical school, is also the Institute of Clinical Medicine of the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, the Ministry of Health designated by the Ministry of Health of the Ministry of Health One of the technical guidance centers. With long-term friendly cooperation with Jiuhong Medical, Jiuhong has provided more convenient services to enhance the hospital's core competitiveness and overall service level.
Founded in 1946, Tianjin Medical University General Hospital is the largest comprehensive university hospital integrating medical treatment, teaching, scientific research and prevention in Tianjin. The hospital is a tertiary hospital. The hospital now has 34 clinical departments, 11 medical technology departments and 7 clinical research institutes.
The Chengdu Military Region General Hospital is a large-scale three-level hospital. The hospital has 1200 beds, 41 departments and more than 50 majors. The city clinic is also open to the city clinic. The hospital is also a member of the Chengdu 120 Emergency Network. Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of digestive tract, treatment of severe acute pancreatitis, radiofrequency ablation, functional neurosurgery, minimally invasive surgery, spinal surgery, biliary tract disease, advanced cancer treatment, large-area burn treatment, radiation Specialized techniques such as intervention, liver and kidney transplantation, bone marrow transplantation and clinical pharmacy have formed special advantages in the country.
The First Hospital of Jilin University is located in Changchun City, Jilin Province. It was founded in 1949. It was originally the First Military Medical University of the People's Liberation Army. It was named the College of Internal Medicine of Changchun Medical College, the First Clinical College of Jilin Medical University, and the first of Bethune Medical University. Clinical College, Bethune Medical University merged with Jilin University in 2000 and was renamed the First Hospital of Jilin University.
Jilin University First Hospital
The Beijing Friendship Hospital affiliated to Capital Medical University was formerly known as the Beijing Soviet Red Cross Hospital and was founded in 1952. It was the first large hospital established by the Chinese government after the founding of New China with the assistance of the Soviet government and the Soviet Red Cross. In 1954, the hospital moved from the old site of Ganshui Bridge to its current location. Chairman Mao Zedong, Vice Chairman Liu Shaoqi, Premier Zhou Enlai and Chairman Zhu De specially wrote inscriptions for the hospital. In March 1957, the Soviet government officially handed over the hospital to China, and Premier Zhou personally came to the hospital to participate in the handover ceremony. In 1970, Premier Zhou personally named the hospital "Beijing Friendship Hospital." On October 23, 2014, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the National Health and Family Planning Commission, and the Ministry of Health of the General Logistics Department identified Beijing Friendship Hospital affiliated to Capital Medical University as the National Center for Clinical Medical Research on Digestive System Diseases.
Wuhan University People's Hospital (Hubei Provincial People's Hospital) was founded in 1923. It is the first government-run public hospital in Hubei, the first batch of Grade III hospitals, the window hospital of Hubei Provincial People's Government, and the best civilization in Hubei Province. The unit, the national advanced unit of spiritual civilization construction, and the national "May 1st" labor awards collective.
Hubei Provincial People's Hospital